Seminal Dosis Production
Spermatozoa are recognized by tail-detection!
Sperm is digitally "washed" by morphologic analysis!
Motility & Concentration & Morphology are done at the same time!
Motility, concentration and
morphology in one click!
Thousand of sperms are analyzed
in few seconds!
Check the evolution!
Historical information from thawed
straw samples of last ejaculates.
Calculates doses and
- Total number of spermatozoa (per ml and per ejaculate)
- Progressive movement (per ml and per ejaculate)
- Tail morphology (per ml and per ejaculate)
- Normality and motility
- Useful spermatozoa (per ml, per ejaculate and per doses)
- Tail abnormalities
- Cytoplasmic droplets
|Capture and analyze five fields in 45 seconds.|
The cell is amplified by passing the mouse over.
Colours and shapes mark different spermatozoa.
- Precise doses calculation.
- Morphometry detection in real time and without staining.
- Cytoplasmic droplets recognition.
- Tail analysis.
- Useful spermatozoa definition.
- Special morphologic filters to remove debris from egg-yolk based extenders.
- You can save the images and results in a database.
- You can make daily, monthly, yearly, the same animal.
- Trinocular microscope, with 10xPH- objective,
3W LED illumination and a heated stage
(0.06ºC resolution, 0.1ºC stability).
- 1/2" CCD progressive camera. 768x576 pixels,
working at 60fps.
- DELL computer, with Windows OS